Danske Bank Card Activation offers plenty of advantages and services to the cardholders. Have you recently got your credit or debit card? If you have recently applied for Danske Bank’s Debit card or Credit Card and you have received it then you can activate your card quickly by reading this post carefully. Danske Debit Card is linked to your personal banking account while Danske credit card allows you to have extra money available at all time.
These cards are very easy to use. Danske Bank issues various types of Credit Card and Debit Cards such as MasterCard Basis, MasterCard Direct, MasterCard Platinum, Visa/Dankort and MasterCard Gold. It is safe to use your cards in physical and online stores. By getting one pin for all your cards, you will increase the security.
Activation of Danske Bank Card [Activate Danske Bank Card]
You can activate Danske Bank Card through the eBanking facility provided by the bank or you can activate it over the phone. You can activate your card online if have registered for eBanking. If have not registered for eBanking then you have to activate over the phone. You can also register for eBanking by visiting branch or you can register online by clicking here. You can activate your card through the Danske ebanking app also.
Activate Danske Bank Card through eBanking
- Go to Danske eBanking page by clicking here.
- Once you are Log on into eBanking, select “Cards and Currency”.
- Select “Card overview”.
- Use the arrow to the side of the card and select activate.
- Enter your password to confirm.
Note:- If you are not registered for eBanking then you have to activate over the phone.
Activate Danske Bank Card over Phone
To activate Card over the phone, contact Customer Support of bank on 02890 049 221 directly. This Call is chargeable. Call charges may vary. Please contact your phone company for details of call charges. Phone Lines are open between 8am and 8pm (Monday to Friday) and between 9am and 4.30pm on Saturdays & Sundays. This does not include bank holidays or other holidays in Northern Ireland when the bank is not open for business. The Bank advisor will activate your card after you provide card activation code received via letter. You can also contact the bank on the number on the back of your card to activate it.
- Never Share your personal details like card activation code or PIN over the unknown phone.
- You can call customer service on 02890 049 221 if you face any difficulty while activating the card (call charges may apply).
- You can also chat with a bank officer in case you face difficulty by visiting the official website.
- For information regarding activation of Credit Card and Debit Card of any bank visit website foroagile.com