SUNTRUST Card Activation task will take few minutes to activate SunTrust Credit Card or Debit Card. SUNTRUST bank is a financial institution which provides their customer with lots of services and including credit card, investing services, the card includes cash rewards, and as a business account. If you received a new SUNTRUST card you and don’t know how to activate the card or you don’t know the steps of SunTrust Credit Card|SunTrust Debit Card Activation. Don’t worry this post will help you and show you easy steps to complete your process. And you having trouble to Activate SunTrust Debit Card then, this post going solve all the problems that you have.
SunTrust Card Activation
SunTrust card having is very useful in life. its make our purchase easy and payments easiness, gifts, cashback rewards, free credit points and lots of other advantages. In order to activate SunTrust card, the users will require card number and some personal identification details.
|Activate the card online
Visit the site here and activate the card online.
|Activate by phone call
Call 1-800-337-1140 and activate by telephone.
|Card Activation at ATMs
Activate cards at SunTrust ATMs by using your PIN.
There are Different ways to activate your SunTrust Card
- The first way is you can activate the card online.
- The second way is you can activate your card by phone.
- And the third way is you can activate your card at ATM.
How To Activate SunTrust Card Online
- The user must need an online account in order to activate the SunTrust card. So, keep handy your card details and your personal information. In case you don’t have an online account to then, register for a new account [ Detailed information for register a new account as shown below].
There are simple steps shown below to complete your process for online activation:
- First, you have to do is Log-In to your SunTrust online account here at the SunTrust Card Activation portal.
- Enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD.
- Search for option Manage and Activate Card.
- Now, it requires 16 digits number which is on your card, your first & last name and CVV code that back on the card.
- Enter your personal information.
- After that, you have to register your phone number which is linked to the bank and it sends a code to your number.
- Enter the code.
- That’s It! your card activates soon.
If you face any issues or troubles in online SunTrust activation, you can activate your SunTrust card by phone. Detailed information is given below.
SunTrust Card Activation By Phone
The easy way to activate SunTrust Card Activation is you can call at customer service number. It takes 10 minutes or fewer to activate your SunTrust Card.
- First, dial the SunTrust Credit Card Activation Number 1-800-337-1140.
- Provide your personal information and card information like your 16 digits card number, CVV code that back on the card and your first and last name etc.
- Listen to instructions carefully provided by the instructor and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Meanwhile, in no time, you will receive a notification that your credit card or debit card has been activated successfully.
SunTrust Debit Card Activation Via ATMs
You can complete your SunTrust Card Activation at ATMs. It’s easy and simple. The user needs to keep handy. The user needs his PIN number in order to activate SunTrust Card at an ATM. Visit any of the nearby SunTrust ATMs, Insert the card, provide PIN (Personal Identification Number) and you will access your debit card or ATM card soon.
It will be preferable to sign in just after completing the activating the card process in order to get assured for the SunTrust card activation. Once after receiving the permanent debit card or credit card, you probably should destroy your old temporary card. In case you face any problem related to SunTrust Credit Card Activation or SunTrust Debit Card Activation, let us know by commenting in the comment-box below. We will respond as fast as possible. For more information related to any bank’s, restaurant’s or store’s card activation process visit CARDSACTIVATION guide site now.